The Spencer & Elisa Roberts Family

The Spencer & Elisa Roberts Family

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Update, Twilight and new videos.....

So Kendra and I were in Mesa last week and decided to be crazy. We went to the 12:10 am showing of Twilight. I have read all the books-she none. We both really liked the movie. My problem is I can't shut my brain off-it keeps saying, "Hey, they skipped a part," or "That's not how it happened!" But overall I liked it.

Update-we have decided to put our house up for rent so that I can spend at least part of the time in T or C with Spencer. When I am in Safford I will be staying with my sister Amber. We ARE SHUTTING OFF OUR HOME PHONE NEXT WEEK but will still have our cells.

Below are two new videos. First one is Evalynn's new trick. Second one is one of her first tastes of baby food. She likes green beans and bananas and so far we haven't tried anything else.

GRADUATION IS IN ONE WEEK!!! HURRAY!!! Please keep Spencer in your prayers-he still has to take and pass his proficiency test nest Wed.

No comments:

Families Can Be Together Forever!

Families Can Be Together Forever!
Our little family.