The Spencer & Elisa Roberts Family

The Spencer & Elisa Roberts Family

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Drum roll please.................

Spencer was home for the weekend and we FINALLY know where we are moving to-Truth or Consequences, NM. Yes, it is a real place and those of us raised in NM call it T or C. Anyway, Spencer has to be there two weeks after graduation and we are hoping to sell our house SOON so that Evalynn and I can go with him then. If the house doesn't sell quickly, we hope to find him a place with low rent and E and I will stay in Pima. :-( We are excited about a new place, but I am sad to be moving farther away from my family. T or C is about 3 hours from Virden were all but my two sisters live.

No new news on the Donavan front. He will be on vacation with his foster family until this coming weekend. There is still a court date set for Nov 20th but I am not really clear on what is supposed to be taking place.

Rachel is now OFFICIALLY engaged to Nick and they are planning to be married March 14, 2009 in the Mesa, AZ temple. Amber and Junior plan to be married June 20, 2009.

Didn't get to see much of stake conference today-was there for 30 minutes and then had to take Spencer to meet his ride. Long story short, he drove our old (but loved) Buick to Santa Fe 3 weeks ago and had some problems quickly fixed with some new parts. Then on the way home had tire problems we weren't able to resolve before time to leave to go back. We will NOT see him again until THANKSGIVING!!!!!! We will be spending it in Mesa with Spencer's family. Then the following weekend will be GRADUATION!!!! There is FINALLY light at the end of the tunnel. I have missed him more than I thought I would. He is my best source of support and he is the one that keeps me sane!!! However, he did bring home some germ and we are both miserable with cold/sinus stuff. I will be posting some pics of the academy and videos of when they got taised.

Had a fun Halloween, but will write about that later!

No comments:

Families Can Be Together Forever!

Families Can Be Together Forever!
Our little family.