The Spencer & Elisa Roberts Family

The Spencer & Elisa Roberts Family

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun

Ok-so I removed the countdown to the Twilight premier. I figured most of you probably weren't interested and I know when it is and am SOOOOOO EXCITED! My sister-in-law Kendra and I are planning to make it a girl day!

Anyway, Jason and Kendra and their four cuties came to our house for Halloween. Tiff and Aiden were there too. We all got ready and headed off to trunk or treet at one of the stake centers in Safford. Then we hit a few houses and sent Jason back to our house with Peyton and Morgan (he droppped Aiden and Tiff off at home on his way). Kendra and I had big plans to take Evalynn, Codi and Norman to do some more trick or treating but changed our minds and headed back to Pima to get kids ready for bed. I will post pics of us in our costumes (most furnished my Papa & Nana Wright).

Saturday they all helped us move furniture and boxed to our storage unit and clean up the yard. You can find all kinds of FUN things when you clean up a yard----just see the pics.

No comments:

Families Can Be Together Forever!

Families Can Be Together Forever!
Our little family.