The Spencer & Elisa Roberts Family

The Spencer & Elisa Roberts Family

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In approx 12 hours & 20 minutes Twilight will be in theaters! YEA!!!!!!!! I am so glad that I don't have to wait until Dec, witch is when the original release date was until Harry Potter 6 got moved to next summer so Twilight moved up!

Kendra and I are heading to Mesa tomorrow-there is a hearing about Donavan and Evalynn at 9:30 am so we are leaving Pima at 6 am (yea I know I should be in bed). Then we plan to go to the Temple and on Friday we will be heading to the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yea, then Kendra will drag me around Costco for a few hours before we head home! :-)

Lately I have been having tons of fun talking to Amber about all her and Junior's fun wedding plans for next June. Rachel and Nick are doing all of their planning up in Colorado so I don't get to hear as much as about it and have already scheduled with the Mesa Temple.

No comments:

Families Can Be Together Forever!

Families Can Be Together Forever!
Our little family.