The Spencer & Elisa Roberts Family

The Spencer & Elisa Roberts Family

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thankful

While writing the previous blog, I was just remembering how thankful I am for Spencer. He works hard at his job (which he is loving) so that I can stay home and be with Evalynn. He was the one that told me that I "had" to go to Amber's wedding when we found out it as in Vegas and he stayed in Virden with Evalynn with no complaints while I was gone for 3 days. I love that he is such a handy man and can fix just about everything I break when I try to do things myself. He always supports me in the things I want to do, even if he thinks they are a little crazy!!! Plus, he always knows when I have had enough of everthing and just need hugs.

A BIG HUGE thank you to my DAD and MOM ROBERTS for this great guy they raised. I love him so much!!!

2 comments:

Sharla Jordan said...

you definitly grabbed a great one!

Susanne said...

That was so touching. You make me want to go hug my husband too. Thanks.

Families Can Be Together Forever!

Families Can Be Together Forever!
Our little family.