The Spencer & Elisa Roberts Family

The Spencer & Elisa Roberts Family

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Another conversation with Aiden......

Now that Aiden knows that Evalynn will always be brown and that she is our little girl, he started asking questions about where she came from:

A: "Sessa, where did you and uncle Spencer get this baby?"
E: "Well, another mommy had her and then she came to live with us?"
A: "Why?"
E: "Because her mommy and daddy couldn't take care of her."
A: "Why?"
E: "Well, they got in trouble because they made some bad choices."
A: "You mean like drugs? Cause drugs are a bad choice."
E: "Yes, that is the bad choice they made."
A: "Did they use marajuana? Cause marajuana is bad. One of my friends' mom uses marajuana and my mom doesn't talk to her anymore."

At this point I told him how smart he was and reminded him that yes, drugs are a bad choice. Sometimes I can't believe the conversations we end up having!

4 comments:

Sharla Jordan said...

Wow, I don't think Ethan know what drugs are???

Brooke said...

He is a little smarty pants. How funny. The "brown" conversation cracked me up!

Travis and Jamie said...

Hey Elisa! My Dad said that he ran into you and gave me your blog address. Congrats on the baby girl, she is a cutie.

Jamie

Rachel said...

Gosh i miss Aiden..he is adorable!

Families Can Be Together Forever!

Families Can Be Together Forever!
Our little family.