The Spencer & Elisa Roberts Family

The Spencer & Elisa Roberts Family

Saturday, August 30, 2008

There should be a law........

against moving the release dates of movies around! Ahhhhhhh! My sisters and I are die hard Potter fans and get so excited when a new movie is coming out-we usually make shirts with iron on HP stuff and head to Mesa to see them. So now Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince will not be out until July 2009-bummer. But one good thing has come of its later release-Twilight has been moved up to November from December. Again-sisters and I die hard fans and can't wait for this one!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sharla Jordan said...

I love both series too. never made a shirt, sounds fun. Though I'm way excited to see Twilight.

Families Can Be Together Forever!

Families Can Be Together Forever!
Our little family.