The Spencer & Elisa Roberts Family

The Spencer & Elisa Roberts Family

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Our News

Olyvia Rose was born on June 30, 2011 at 7:17 am. She weighed in at 7lb 5oz and was 19 inches long. She is now 6 weeks old and weighs 11lbs and is 21.5 inches long. She is growing so fast!

Evalynn is now 3 and is 38.5 inches tall and weighs in at 34lb.

Eli is 34 inches tall and 26 pounds.

We are all so glad to be home in New Mexico! The kids are doing good, but the older two are definately pushing their boundaries-and each other!!!! Evalynn thinks she is the minature mommy who has to repeat everything I say to Eli. Eli thinks she's full of it. :) At least he has stopped biting her!

Miss Olyvia is happy and content as long as her belly is full. She WILL NOT sleep in the bassinet so thank heavens for her vibrating bouncy chair (THANKS auntie Kristie!). She loves it and sleeps for about 5 hours at a time in it at night.

Spencer just celebrated his 33rd birthday! We are so thankful for him and all he does for us. He recently received an award from the city for his police work. He was released from the Elders Quorum Pres. and still serves as a 11 year old scout leader.

I am still adjusting to this whole 3 kids thing and my house constantly looks like a tornado or hurricane has hit. But hey, we are all healthy and happy and at the end of the day still alive!

the kids are constantly asking to go to the lake on "Fred and Patty Lou's boat." They love the water. The lake looks a little sad since the water level is so low, but there is still plenty there to swim, boat and tube.

Thanks to all our great family and friends for all their love and help!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I want more pictures!!! You can text me I get free messaging!! :)I miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Please for christ sake help this poor boy from Haiti
I have made a blog on blogspot and have added a google ads in the blog but haven't made a dime with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

follow these simple steps to help me

1.go to my profile and visit my blog from there
2.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
3.click ONE of the ads that APPEALS to you from ADChoices boxes and visit there.
4.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
and that's it.

Improtant: Please click one time only.
I will be grateful to you
God bless you

Sharla Jordan said...

Your family is great! Fun memory making times ;0)

Families Can Be Together Forever!

Families Can Be Together Forever!
Our little family.