The Spencer & Elisa Roberts Family

The Spencer & Elisa Roberts Family

Monday, October 26, 2009

SUCH EXCITING GOING ONS!!!!

1. Evalynn was sealed to us on Oct 17th in the Mesa, Arizona Temple. What a wonderful experience-and she slept through it, waking up just in time to give everyone hugs. We then blessed her at Mom & Dad Roberts house and had some YUMMY lunch! A HUGE thank you to Mom & Dad Roberts for letting us use their home and providing most of the food! WE LOVE YOU!

2. Evalynn has a baby brother! Her birth mom, Jesse, had a baby boy on Oct 10th. His name is Elijah James and he is such a cutie!!!!

3. I heard through the grapevine that my brother Jorden and his girlfriend Kristie will be tying the knot by the end of the year-YEAH!

4. Spencer got to work security at a movie set in Las Cruces for a movie called Due Date that comes out next year. Sorry-no autographs from the stars-bummer!

Hope you are all doing well! We are getting excited around here for the Holidays!!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I wish we could have been there :(

How could I forget?! Those were my favorite lunch days!! And I was craving it the other day, and only wanted yours. Mike tried. At least he tried :)

Katie said...

Congrats on the adoption, sealing, and blessing. I can't believe I forgot to call you (unfortunatly I had to work that day)but was so happy to hear that things are going so well.

Families Can Be Together Forever!

Families Can Be Together Forever!
Our little family.