The Spencer & Elisa Roberts Family

The Spencer & Elisa Roberts Family

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hello all!

Well, Evalynn is now 6 months old! Time seems to be flying by. We are getting all moved in and internet should be up next week. Spencer is working hard and learning lots!

Evalynn and I are off to Safford tomorrow-she has several appointments on Friday. Then on Sat we get to go to our Grandma Ruth's 90th birthday party! Yea!!! When I asked my dad what the dress code for the party was he said, "Birthday suits-what do you think!" I said, "Yea right, no way!"

I (Elisa) am now 30 years old! What a hard b-day it has been for me!!!! Thanks to all of you for your cards and calls. Here is one of my funny conversations-this one with my nephew Norman:

N: Happy Birthday Essie!
E: Thanks Normie, do you know how old I am?
N: Mmmmmm, like 7?
E: No, I am now 30 years old:
N: (Silence and then)...Oh.

I have been called to be the Branch Music Director so I get to find our who in our branch likes to sing and plan special numbers and eventually form a choir. I first project is the young men-the are singing in Sacrament Meeting on the 25th!

Gotta go for now!

PS-Spencer has officially been assigned his own car!!!!!!

2 comments:

Sharla Jordan said...

Way cool! What does the car look like?

Linda said...

Good news about the car and Evalynn. Have Spencer call Terry when he has a chance. TK want's to visit about the job.

Families Can Be Together Forever!

Families Can Be Together Forever!
Our little family.